Integridad helps in addressing clients’ challenges such as:
- Interactive seminars and workshops, using live! examples
- Bespoke training targeting the unique needs of the organisation
- Expansion: new products and services, new channels, new geographical regions or completely new ventures ·
- People: people management, keeping the right people and training potential leading edge staff, driving efficiency through motivational management support and mentorship. Above all, eradicating ‘ghost- workers’.
- Transformation: new business models, new processes or technologies, outsourcing, management restructuring, projects financing, project planning and project implementation.
- Rationalisation: business turnarounds, re-focusing of activities, divesting ·
- Integration: post-merger or acquisition, set up of shared services Integridad will provide support throughout a business transformation. Consultants advise across the full lifecycle of change– from the formulation of strategy, through shaping and mobilisation of programmes to the delivery and realisation of benefits. The nature of Integridad’s involvement varies depending on the clients’ demands and outstanding challenges; they may take an extended programme management role or simply provide a short project review. They can provide support for just a few weeks, or over a longer period, for example taking an interim position, while clients find a permanent resource. Integridad’s clients span a wide range of sectors, and the broader experience of their consultants make their services available to complex industries and organisations.